Thursday 16 May 2013

Do like me a Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut is so good, me and Amy went there this evening. The woman did forget our salad bowls today until we asked but it would appear that they left her to wait on all of the tables used tonight. There were 4 tables in use which seemed a like a bit of an unfair workload on her but.. I have no idea what's going on there. I work in a shop! We had our usual, large cheesy bites BBQ meat feast. It's always good, almost the same every single time. Some restaurants you will have a favourite dish but sometimes it's not quite up to par. Something is cooked a tiny bit different or there's more of one ingredient than another. Pizza Hut is consistent and not too heavy on the old wallet.

I watched the season finale of season 4 of Lost and just argh!? Mind is blown, it's just crazy. I don't think it's supposed to make sense as when they made they knew everyone would have to wait for the next season. Luckily I have it all available at my finger tips.. Wuha! I'm possibly going to start on season 5 tomorrow, not entirely sure yet. Just need some answers to the millions of questions I have about it all! Google has them but I'll be good. And holy cow, they moved an island.

I mentioned I have gone back to Dark Souls, I've 100% it but I still enjoy playing it. I watched some people 'speed run' it today and they can finish it in about 1-2 hours. Some of my characters have up to 45+ hours of play time to go through it twice. They could finish the game  20 times before I do it twice! It's so crazy. It is getting me feeling creative so it may help to get some drawing done. Also because I would quite like to do a Dark Souls drawing to show of some of the amazing design work in the game. It's strange that barely anyone knows about it.

Someone around my estate must have just gotten some new cats or something because I keep seeing new ones.. And my cat is pretty old so he can't fight like he used to. Too many new kids on the block! I was pulling into my parking space after coming back from Pizza Hut and there were two cats facing up to each other right there! I won the fight obviously as my car made then scatter. I'm a friggin' huge cat! 

So who watched YouTube videos? Me too. Something I always enjoy is going on to the app and looking to see what my subs have uploaded. It's just sometimes I'm sitting scrolling through thinking 'I don't want to watch any of this..' It's a real shame because some things they upload I can't wait to watch but then other times its just like.. Shut up already! I always get a bit of a buzz when I find a new channel with loads of stuff I want to watch. Then there is hours of new content for my viewing pleasure until there is fresh new stuff. The beauty of the YouTube. 


Here's a picture of the printer a work. I just thought it was funny that it said it was sleeping. They usually say standby or something robotic. My thought track makes no sense.

Since I've had the car washed, I have had three separate lots of bird poo on my car. This time they managed to hit the drivers side handle. It's only in one place so thankfully I don't have to put my hand in it every time I touch the door. Going to need to clean that off. Did I do something wrong to the local birds?


I picture from my birthday because why the hell not? I know it was a while ago but I like it. I look awesome. Or crazy. Probably the latter. In my birthday shirt from UniQlo from Amy. It's got a load of different badges on the back, it's a flipping awesome shirt. I think that shop is one of the only ones I would go in to do my own clothes shopping. I actually like to look through their clothes. That's my place to be a girl by the sounds of it..

Before I question my affections for that shop I will leave it here. Thank you for reading and your support. Have a nice Friday then go crazy because its the weekend! Blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment