Monday 20 May 2013

Train kitty

Happy Monday? Does such a thing exist? Hell if I know. I hope you had a good day anyway. Only four days left until the weekend!

So today started of pretty standard, up early for a drive to Amy's place of money making. I then got home, played me some Dark Souls. I decided to hop onto an old character which I had made to test out some magic. The 'new' magic is pretty awesome. Powerful also, but I'm pretty sure that 99% of anyone reading this may not have even heard of this game.. Unless they've read it on here but they'll still have no clue. It's so good.

So that paella thingy which I had for lunch. I'm pretty impressed with it actually. Good taste, little bit spicy and juicy veg with bright colours. Decent for under £2 but when they label it chicken and prawn - there need to be more than four prawns. You'll eat them in one fork full if you're not careful. Have a look at the lovely thing.


For some reason it's sideways. The photo editing which has apparently been added to this app is non existent so all turn your heads to the right. There we go. Now back to the middle. Continue.

I watched another 8 episodes of Lost today, only 3 more left in season 5. Some of the stuff that happened today I was watching and just thinking.. Wahhh? Usually you'll be watching and you'll have some idea of what is going on due to other events. But some of this has just made me really confused. Maybe the answers will come later but at this point it would appear that maybe the writers wanted the 'dafug' factor more than a coherent linking plot. Like how John came back from the dead. How Jack's dad came back from the dead and can now teleport around like a crazy person. Who knows? Season 6 I think. That's who knows.

As I said - I would show you the other Yankee Candle thing we got at the Lakeside's.


It's actually a pretty arty farty picture looking at it. Or maybe that's just me. The focus has worked pretty well. Well done iPhone. This tiny little thing has made my car smell like a little sanctuary of beachyness! You get the smell every time you get in the car and its never horrible. For me anyway, some others may not enjoy the smell of coconuts for as long as I would. Would definitely recommend any Yankee Candle products to you. They smell pretty!

Something what I forgot to mention yesterday. At Lakeside I am pretty sure I saw Ali Carter, the snooker player. Amy had no idea who he was but that's mainly because she doesn't like snooker. Either it was him or someone that looks exactly like him. I'm pretty sure it was though. Saw someone famous. High fives all around. My brother managed to meet Hugh Dennis at a cinema. As you do.

Have you seen Don't Tell The Bride? Me and Amy always watch it and most of the time it goes well. They always show the planning stage being a complete mess and tight to the budget yet the finished product looks all good and the bride is happy. Sometimes I don't even know how that happens but I guess in the moment.. You would love anything if it meant you could be married. On today's one there were no wedding invitations - he text everyone. Just no.

Woo, 101010 miles. Or Amy's birthday 3 years ago.


And finally the train kitty. We went to the coop to get a few bits before Amy went him and there was this really cute car sitting in the car park. There seem to be a lot of cats which hang around the train station maybe because they know commuters will give them a fuss while they wait. This one was obviously not accustomed to stranger stroking because he seemed absolutely petrified. He was really cute. But shaking a lot, maybe he was cold but I assumed he was scared. I was going to get a snap of him to show his turtle shell pattern or but a huge truck came barreling down the hill and he disappeared. This is what I did manage to get..


A lot of my hand as I tried to keep up as he ran. Also saw two fixes today out in the daylight. One ran away as normal but the other was just wandering around the footpath waiting to cross the road. Was pretty strange.

Well aren't you all lucky birds today, 4 pictures! I know I could have split them over 2 days but hell - this'll encourage me to take more piccys! Hope you have a good Tuesday. Blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment