Wednesday 1 May 2013

Bubble's christening

Don't worry. Someone in my family wasn't mean enough to name their child Bubble. It's what we call the silver car just incase you don't know. So, today I embarked on a new adventure in my driving life with my second car. It feels really strange.

I know this may all sound a bit odd as I am really just talking about a big piece of moving metal and plastic. It was quite surreal getting into a different car and just driving it. I learned to drive in a diesel and when I first tried to drive Benny, it was a nightmare. The clutch is less forgiving and it was a completely new car to get used to. So naturally, I assumed I would be a bit juddery to start with in this car. Turns out I wasn't too bad, no stalls, no crunching gears or anything. I also love how high up I am in this car. The seats move up and down which is rather fun to play with. The car also feels huge but that is probably because Benny was a little car and this isn't a lot bigger but it feels it. Once again, I'll get used to it.

I've never been to Lakeside. So this weekend, me Amy and a Mr Tate shall be going there in the Bubble. First proper trip in the car which shall be fun. Get to use the bridge and everything and there's a Taco Bell there which is an American food chain. Quite excited to maybe give that a try, American stuff is so fascinating to us English peeps. I would hopefully like to miss seeing anyone from Towie or whatever stars roam around that place. Others may enjoy them, I personally don't. I am a little disgusted that their lives make them celebrities without any real skills. Why is it interesting!? Oh well. That seems like another rant. These are becoming more common. I'm becoming an Internet troll. Meh.

My friend David who lives in Spain at the moment sent me this link:
http://uk.games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/microsoft-illumiroom-tech-extends-games-beyond-tv-173553271.html
It's about a new thing that Microsoft are designing for the next generation Xbox which works with the Kinect sensor. It allows a projector to project the games image and special effects around the room. It looks amazing, have a watch and you'll see what I mean properly. If this is something that works well and can be implemented in most rooms then I can really see this taking off. Price permitting. This might be the next step in gaming.

Guess what. I watched some more Lost today. Surprised? It's still good. So good.

I cleaned the coffee machine at work. The chocolate bag which makes the hot chocolate is some funky business I tell you.

No pictures today, need a good look through my album to see what I've used, haven't and can. Maybe I'll have to move a load onto a memory stick so I can have a clean slate and keep them all.

Hope you had a good day. And a good read. Blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment