Thursday 23 May 2013

Early?

This is quite early for me. I'm hoping that it tricks my mind into thinking its later so I fall asleep earlier.. That would be awesome. Mind over matter they say.

A warning - probably going to be a short one because I kind of nerded out on Dark Souls for the majority of the day.. And no one really likes that game other than me. That's just how it is. Or if you do like it you haven't told me so. Tell me!

I did also watch the first two episodes of series 6 of Lost as I knew that it was a two parter. I'm really excited for this series because chances are this series is just going to be answer central. Just everything all at once and its going to break my brain. I cannot wait.

I don't know if its just my phone or what but this morning, wouldn't send of receive messages. Just no. Nothing. Then Amy called me, after that BOOM! 6 text messages all at once. That froze the phone a little as it was confused at its sudden minor popularity. I don't get why it does it sometimes. Is it the phone or the connection? If its the connection how comes no one else gets this problem? I don't know anything about this.

The new hub came today, want to install it but the BT man has to do it. Need the new cables and what not.. They even connect one device in you house for you. Because no one knows how to do that. It will be interesting to see the difference in speed, at the moment we get about 8MB max and that itself is more than enough. 33.6MB is just going to awesome. Then what about Google fibre in America, gigabit Internet! A gig per second. Bwargh!?

Had chicken and chips for dinner. Nice, simple and cheap. Me and Amy love it. It's like our go to meal when we lack inspiration to cook something else. Food is food at the end of the day but om nom. Dat chicken.

This evening has mainly been relaxing. Just doing nothing. For Amy it's the wind down to the half term so the energy levels begin to slowly wind off and it's contagious. Plus my mum is at a school so I get it from her as well. But who doesn't like relaxing? It's so.. Relaxing.

And I guess that's about it to be fair. I'll just mention I'm almost all used to Penelope's clutch now. That's nice. Come at me hills! Hope you all had a good day. Now I'm just gonna chill. Mm. Blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment