Thursday 2 May 2013

Penelope!

Penelope the bubble, that is what the silver car is now called. I know the number plate doesn't have a 'P' in it but it seems fitting. She feels like a Penelope so that is what she shall be! Now all I can think of is Penelope Pitstop from Whacky Racers. That was an awesome program, you never knew who was going to win!

I always used to hate waking up early. I won't say I'm now a fan of an early morning but I don't mind them so much. You get to use the entirety of the day. Also, I get to see Amy for a bit before she goes off to school so that's always a bonus. We went to the duck pond again this morning, it is helping me to get my bearings with the car. We also discovered that when the car gets low petrol it beeps. Thankfully it stops but I am not really all that keen on this digital petrol display. I much before a needle pointing to it, but I guess that's what I am used to!

I worked from 10-5 today, helping to get the shop ready for a big visit tomorrow. The job chain is odd because as soon as you get past manager, your job is to go to a load of different shops. Seems like too much driving to me. I would definitely get lost between all of them at first.

Me and Amy wanted pizza for our tea and we thought what better time but to get on the motorway and see how the new car was. I like how I keep referring to is as a new car - it's 10 years old. It was quite smooth, only difference being at the moment is the engine is less responsive compared to Benny. You could tell when you put your foot down where as this car has a more smooth incline to the acceleration. More comfortable. It also doesn't feel like you're moving all that fast either, probably because the engine is so quiet. At least it seems to be keeping itself to itself.

There is something very appealing about just laying on bed doing nothing after you've been to work. We spent a lot of the evening lazing around even though we had free time to do anything we liked. I'm glad that is what we decided to do because it was awesome. So relaxing. Working from your bed would be the best thing ever because you could have a nap on your break.

I've hurt my foot somehow.

Why is sleep so appealing? I mean, life is about living and doing things while you're awake but everyone loves sleep. Unconditionally. I know hormones make you 'like' sleep so that you can do some growing but I don't know a person who doesn't like sleeping. Dreaming's good n'all but you can't really remember it properly or control them without a hell of a lot of practice and mental capacity. Just something I wondered while typing this. Am I typing this or texting? Guess you type on a phone and send a text. I guess I'm just texting the Internet.

There was a little guide dog at work today, it had the saddest face in the world. I think it's because no one gives them a fuss because you're not supposed to. Can't distract the dog from its work! They should get paid.

Pictures! Excited? No? Oh.

The first is of a tiny little rainbow that appeared in front of me while I was doing some work one day. Just causally crept its way across the table until it got in front me. Caught the sneaky devil on camera!

The second is a view out of Darenth Valley hospital. Not the nicest place to be, was there to visit my nan but she's all better now. I was just walking down the corridor and looked out and thought - that'd would make me feel better. It makes it look like the hospital is in the middle of no where! Studies show that being close to a natural environment helps recovery as it makes you feel happy.

That's all for today! Hope you enjoyed, thanks to all those who have told me they do and have given me stuff to talk about. Blog you later!



No comments:

Post a Comment