Wednesday 22 May 2013

Just why?

So I got in from work and I go on Facebook to see all these crazy posts about the south of London and Muslims this that and the other.. And I'm just thinking what's going on? Then Amy tells me about it and I find the video on the news website and I realise what it's all about. And my response is just why? There is no way on earth that I can believe this eye for an eye malarkey that was coming out of their mouths because a British solider would not do that. And apparently the fact this soldier they attacked was wearing a Help For Heroes T-shirt provoked them. That makes no sense, the old war veterans would not have been anywhere near Syria in WW1 and WW2. While I do agree with some of the anguished posts out there, when people start turning this into racism it needs to stop. Being racist would just give fuel to extremists who think that they need to hit back at racists in an extreme way. All this was was two deranged people. Who happened to be Muslims so we're told. Just two people, being born into a Muslim family or any religion for that matter does not make you one way or another. You make your own choices in your own head. Looking to a God to justify your actions is a cowardly thing to do. I don't want to get into it any more than I already have. RIP, my thoughts are with the family and anyone who had to witness what happened. I would also like to commend the people that had the confidence to try and stop them.

I would also like to mention my friend who recently did a sponsored sky dive for Help For Heroes, I'm not sure how much he raised but a very big well done to him. 

Sorry about no post yesterday, kind off just fell asleep. I was planning on doing one and the poof! I was asleep. So I'll let you know what I did last night too.

I had work yesterday as did Amy and then when I picked her up we couldn't decide tea. Luckily we got a text from Mr Tate asking if we were busy and we ended up spending the night at his. We made him a carbonara as he had never tried it and also had some garlic bread type things to share. We also had a magnum for pudding, white chocolate. He also managed to make his skyblock map work so we had a mess around on there and it actually got going pretty well! Shall have to get him to move the save file to his cloud storage. We also watched The 5 Year Engagement which I was very very impressed by. 


Jason Segal is just awesome any way and he co-wrote this film. It's got really funny bits, a great story and some quite emotional bits. I really didn't expect it to be so deep to be honest, I was expecting a rom com but then all of a sudden it gets pretty deep. I would definitely recommend watching it, you'll be quite surprised I think.

As for today, I was at work from 3-10pm so that's the majority of the day right there! Felt a bit funny after taking Amy to schools I sort of moped around for a little bit until I felt better. I changed my bed. Rocking the purple sheets now. Enjoyed some YouTube videos. I keep seeing all these YouTube comedy week things and yeah I think it's a good idea until it comes to the live stuff. If I want to watch something live, I'll watch TV or go to a streaming service like JustinTV or Twitch. YouTube is probably a lot more accessible and all that but I like videos which I can just click and watch any time, on demand. Just me I guess.

I also finished season 5 of Lost today and I can see what Jake meant. Epic ending! Goes out with a literal bang, for those you who have seen it - this'll all make sense. Everyone else.. Not so much. Can't even begin to think what will happen in season 6 but that's the end! I'll have watched about £50 worth of DVD's for £5. Awesome.

So Voldemort from Harry Potter. Great character, hard to impersonate. Not for Jake. While I was cleaning the coffee machine, out of no where I just hear 'only I can live forever.' I turn round expecting to see someone on an iPod but I see jake behind the till looking rather smug. It was literally perfect. I bet you right now he is laying in bed practicing so he can show it off.

I hate spiders.


This is what I came home to. Luckily it stayed outside. Yuck. 

Anyways, thanks for reading! Getting new Internet soon so I don't know if there'll be a down period where I live in the Stone Age but we are upgrading to fibre optic! Going from 8MB down to about 33.6 I think the said. Ahhhh needgasm. Ahem. Bye! Blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment