Monday 13 May 2013

Enders

So as some of you may know, I work in a shop so by the end of a shift I have met countless people of whom I may never see or hear of again. Today however, just as I started work and made my way to the till a colleague of mine was having a very up eat and friendly man. I work with her a lot so I thought I recognised all of her friends that shop here, him I couldn't place my finger on. After he left, I asked who he was because I am nosey. Turns out it was an ex Eastenders actor! In Borough Green! Seems pretty mad that he is here. If he was here on a production that would be amazing. A film shot in my home village. I won't be horrible but I didn't recognise him and neither did many people but I guess it still goes down as meeting someone famous. He's called Marc Bannerman if you need a face to a name. I didn't exist when he was first introduced to Eastenders to be fair.

I made lots of stuff at work cheap. You're welcome. 

Me and Amy had spaghetti bolognese today; it's like our trademark food for a Monday. Very good stuff. Also discovered that the mince in the village store is a hell of a lot better value than what we offer. 250g of lean mince for £2 or 500g standard for £3. Smallest the coop does here is 500g for £4! Either way; they taste gooooood.

I didn't say that..

Amy got two new films at HMV on Saturday, good old 2 for £10 dealio so she got Magic Mike and also The Five Year Engagement. The second looks funny as hell as the guy from How I met Your Mother is in it. I've been told by many guys that Magic Mike is also a very good and funny film. Even if there are abs. Makes you feel real healthy that does. 

I am literally laying here falling asleep so I shall post this. I keep going on random tangents thinking I am talking about other things and ahhhh brain drain. Don't really know what's happening by that point! Then I have to delete it and blah.. Blah..

I will leave you a nice picture though. So you have something nice to look at out. 

The most artistic photo I have ever taken! It's in Maidstone, I would like to think at least one person will recognise it!

Any who, beauty sleep for now. Goodnight, blog you later on people.

No comments:

Post a Comment