Sunday 26 May 2013

A quick one!

This shall be a quick one because I have work at half five in the morning. Yay for me! 

Had a lovely relaxing day with Amy. We chilled out and bed for the morning and which is always nice. We then tried something  new for lunch, by that I mean something we have never cooked before. It went down a lot better with me than it did with her. Amy cooked macaroni cheese, I thought it was so good. I had all of mine and some of hers as well as a bowl of salad with sweet chilli dressing. By dressing I mean dipping sauce. Same thing really. We weren't sure if it was the sauce that out her off so next time we said we would make our own sauce. That'll be even tastier me thinks.

Amy also found an awesome new game today, it's called Dumb Ways To Die. That may sound familiar as it was also a viral YouTube video about railway tracks. They made a game where you have to save the little characters from dying in the silly ways. You unlock new characters for your own little train station and even the song with video on your phone. Then you can watch it anywhere. It's still really good to watch again now.

Just a heads up - Angry Birds Space is free on the App Store at the moment. I don't exactly love Angry Birds but it is a big app and its free so even if you don't use it, it's worth downloading. If all of a sudden you want to play it a couple of months down the line you'll never need to pay for it! Free!

For the last couple of days I have come home, there has been a spider waiting next to the door. And each day it's getting bigger it would appear. I just hope it doesn't get to the point where I come home and it is opening the door for me and expecting a tip.

So we have a poster with the headline on it for the Sevenoaks Chronicle at the coop and I was looking at it today. Doesn't quite seem right now does it?


'Targic.' I think we can all get what it means just surprised such an obvious mistake has gone unnoticed. I know I'm one to talk with the mistakes that I have in this blog but ahhh it's my phone. Most of the time. Ha.

I'm going to sleep. Wish me luck. Maybe come by and see me at 6am when the shop opens. No? Okay. Be asleep. Blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment