Thursday 9 May 2013

Crazy kids

I'll go right ahead and tackle the title. So children are by no means crazy, they just have a very creative mind which allows them to see the world in all it's glory avoiding all the horrible stuff that adults deal with. Ah, ignorance is bliss. But this child, as soon as it saw me, shouted 'Die!' This child was still in a push chair so I don't think that's the type of thing I knew about when I was in a push chair. I just found that a bit strange. Definitely made my shift was a little more interesting than usual.

Me and Amy had carbonara for tea again today. Bacon mushroom and what ever flavour stuff is in that powder mixes together really well. Plus it's bacon. Much ado about bacon. Pig. 

Books are magical aren't they? I have a lot of books sitting on my shelf which I haven't read because unfortunately I seem to go through these phases of wanting to read and then just not wanting to touch a book. Right now, I am not touching them at all. I want to. Amy got me another book which I have had my eye on for a while called Odd Apocalypse which is a horror book. A good horror book is hard because you've really got to trap the mind of the reader. I've always wanted to have my own book published in a shop and if it was a horror, I think I would even go as far to give myself a pat on the back. 

I find myself at a miss to think of something else to talk about. Quite tired again, early starts and early nights. Am I actually getting into a good sleeping pattern? Thank the sun! Thanks for reading, I shall try and get my creative juices flowing for tomorrow's post. I don't want to force any more out or it'll be cack. Pure cack. Blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment